In the previous 'cousin' post I wanted to make note of the shirt Leah is wearing. It does not belong to her! LOL When we went to Utah to visit Daisha & her son Tyce some how we managed to come home with Tyce's shirt in our laundry. So when I washed everything I discovered it. Leah's is OBSESSED with wearing this shirt. She walks around rubbing it and saying "Tyce's shirt" over & over again. It makes her very happy.
And then the kisses... Here is Leah & Tyce



PS - While I was writing this very post Drew is getting Leah dressed & finally in exasperation he comes to me & says "Why is she asking for TIES???" She wasn't. She was saying Tyce. She wanted the shirt again. I had to go get it out of the dryer for her!
Daisha - I swear I'm gonna send that back some day! LOL
2 comments:
Oh please...Keep It!! I know that my son is just so cool and sweet and handsome, etc. that she just MUST have something to remember him by!! Tyce really doesn't need it!!!
She simply MUST remember how much she loves him if we have to wait another 20 years for them to get married! LOL!!
LOL We're so impatient ;)
Post a Comment