Thursday, November 29, 2007

Cousins

So this is Leah's cousin Elaina. Elaina is 8 months old than Leah. Apparently, cousins are the most fun thing EVER. And as they get older they have more & more fun together. This night they came over for dinner & some play time. Played with playdoh, the toys, ran all over the house, ate ice cream. It was great fun! (PS This is the same cousin she gets in trouble with. IE - the one I caught Leah playing in the toilet with!)

Playing with playdoh - and both randomly
announcing "I made it!!!" with great excitement!

SIL went to change the baby's diaper (Julia) and Elaina
said "me too!"so then Leah wanted hers changed too.
I stood on the couch to get a shot of them.


Then they had ice cream together...

Saying Cheeesseeee!


This one is really blurry but was just too funny not to share!
Of course, I think it's blurry because I was laughing so hard,
I was shaking!

0 comments: