Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Thankful

Things I am most thankful for...

1. My daughter. Her chattering, her glowing eyes, her beautiful face, her kisses, her sense of humor, when she comes to me & says "snuggle", the sounds of her, her existence.

2. My husband. Today we have been married for 10 years. Some parts of our marriage have been a rough ride but I wouldn't trade it. I love this man. And he loves me so much. I forget sometimes. Or wonder why he loves me so much. Happy Anniversary to us! I love you, Drew.

3. Cooking. I love to cook. I spent all most the whole day in the kitchen today. Everyone keeps thanking me for doing so much. They have no idea how I love to be in the kitchen & make things that people will love. I have such issues! lol FOOD is LOVE! ;)

4. My friends. I have lots of friends. Some old, some newer, some live near me, some far, some I met online, some I've known since high school. They are all so wonderful & give me such a sense of support. I love how much I can learn from each one.

5. My family. Heaven love 'em. I really do. There's a lot of infighting & I get pretty irritated with them but I love 'em. Otherwise why would I care they are all fighting with each other? LOL

6. Self-cleaning ovens. That may sound silly but ming is cleaning itself right now & it makes me so happy.

7. My faith. I love my church. I love the sense of knowledge & peace it brings. I love my Savior & I'm so grateful.

8. ....

More later maybe. Drew has just come back in the room with a float made from an orange sherbet/vanilla ice cream mix & 7-Up. I must go enjoy that and be thankful for him some more.

I love him!

2 comments:

tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Lovely list. May your day be filled with love...

Leah Marie said...

And you are thankful that your sister recommended pyzam.com to you! Cute page you have!