Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Tagged

I've been tagged by Mandy from The Joys of Asha.

Rules: Once tagged, you must link to the person who tagged you. Then post the rules before your list, and list 8 random things about yourself. At the end of the post, you must tag and link to 8 other people, visit their sites, and leave a comment letting them know they’ve been tagged.
********
Okay. I don't know if there are 8 blogs left that I read! lol I will do my best.

8 random things about me... This is hard!

1. I've lived in lots & lots of places: Before I was 4: Wyoming, Idaho, Utah, California & Georgia. We lived in Georgia until I was 10 (2 towns). Missouri until almost 12. Then Oklahoma until 17 (one town - 2 houses). Then Massachusetts until I graduated (1.5 years). Then Idaho (college - a LOT of moves), Wyoming (again - 2 towns, got married), Washington, Wyoming (2 towns - 4 apartments/townhouses), Idaho (2 apartments, Wyoming (currently). And heaven help me, we're settled for now. Drew is in a long term career now! (1 year down, 29 to go)

2. I've always wanted to have 12 kids. I'll be 32 soon. I have one now... it's probably not going to happen. lol

3. I am now living in the town I was born in but I did not grow up here or ever attend school here. That's weird, ya? I'm an outsider who was born here.

4. I'm a Christmas Eve baby!

5. I love math. I mean LOVE it. When my BIL calls for help with his calculus homework last night? I got ALL excited! Woohoo! Hooray for Calculus!

6. I'm also a musical person. I love to sing. I love music. I actually started college as a double music/math major. However, the music department makes it impossible for you to do both. It ticked me off so I dropped it. They seem to have this "if you aren't dedicating your whole life to us than you don't really love music" attitude. It was maddening.

This is getting harder...

7. I'm so madly in love with my daughter. That's not really random but right now she's sleeping against me with her head on my hip. Some things about life are so good. This girl brings joy to everything!

8. I'm watching a cartoon movie right now even though Leah is asleep because I don't want to get up & change the movie. Hello? Lazy much, Camille?

Okay. I'm off to figure out if any blogs I read haven't been tagged yet!

0 comments: