Saturday, November 24, 2007

Blog Roll

So when I found this particular template from pyzam.com (Thank you Leah! I love that site), I discovered after I applied it that it deleted my blogroll. Dang it!

I've spent some time recreating it but if you used to be there & you aren't anymore, leave me a comment so I can fix it.

Or if you want to be there & you never were you can tell me that too ;)

3 comments:

Leah Marie said...

Mmmm, perhaps I should have mentioned you need to redo your widgets and other extras when you use a pyzam template. I usually copy and past them into word so that I can easily redo them. Now you know for next time. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Actually, blogger warned me when I was adding it but I didn't care. I wasn't thinking of my blogroll as a widget. Sigh. Oh well! :)

Mandy said...

Cam how did you get it to work? I've tried 3 different layouts and all I get are codes all over the screen instead of the layout.

Please help!! You can e-mail me!!