
Hosted by Peggy @ http://thesimplewoman.blogspot.com
*********************************************************************
*********************************************************************
For Today June 15th 2009...
Outside my window... 65 degrees - gorgeous and the sound of Drew with the weed whacker.
I am thinking... and nothing because there's too much to think about. I can't even sleep at night. So right now I'm blocking it out!
I am thankful for... fun mail and FANTASTIC friends.
From the learning rooms... Today Leah and I got her book called First 1000 words and some star stickers and started marking all the things she knows. Some pages are really simple - like food, fruit, veggies, etc. Others are country flags, specific kinds of trees, flowers, etc. Anyway, she thinks it's great fun. So we are going to add that to our rotation of stuff.
From the kitchen... I grilled lunch. I haven't even decided about dinner. We had grilled andouille chicken sausage and corn. And some avocado. Yum!
I am wearing... red jammies
I am creating... things in my backyard. We got stuff I ordered so crazy cheap in the mail today. 17 trees, 25 strawberry plants, a few other things. All for about 100 bucks. Isn't that crazy??
I am going... get up and plant things when I'm done.
I am reading... Book 9 of the Wheel of Time Series - Winter's Heart
I am hoping... that we survive this economy (still). Although Drew isn't furloughed anymore but he's still not back fulltime.
I am hearing... the weed whacker and TV.
Around the house... Things are semi-messy. A good hour or so and it'd be in shape. I don't have an hour in me though.
One of my favorite things... Sunshine.
A few plans for the rest of the week: Nothing big this week that I can think of. Yard work clearly and stuff at the store.
Here is picture thought I am sharing... I took this picture of my nephew John while I was babysitting him on Friday. How 'bout this cuteness, eh??
1 comments:
he's a cutie! doncha just love being an aunt???
Post a Comment