
Sometimes the Lord calms the storm. Sometimes He lets the storm rage and calms His child.
This is how I feel lately. I feel better but things are not better. What's up with that? Well, I have fantastic - truly fantastic - friends all over the country connected to me though varying life experiences - some local, some far, some I've never met in person.
But I've been getting all this mail (and a package left on my doorstep!) - all these fun packages! They've put so much effort into cheering me up as we go through some difficult times.
I feel strengthened through their friendship and I will be forever grateful for it. Just as I was reaching the point where I literally felt like I could take no more of life in general, here were my friends, reminding me - with their gestures of kindness - to keep perspective.
1 comments:
i love you camille
Post a Comment