
Leah is on a string of making up songs. I got this one while she was singing and I was chatting so I was able to write really fast. Otherwise I never remember her crazy songs!
"if stuff breaks my mommy will fix it because she loves me and my daddy loves me too and I watch cartoons every day when it's morning time and when it's night time you go to bed and not watch cartoons"
right now:
"I don't want to color, I don't want to do dishes. I DO want to watch cartoons! I want to watch them everyday and my mommy can watch shows every day-ay ay ay."
Do you think she likes cartoons???
2 comments:
to dedicate at least two songs to cartoons? i'd say, yes...she likes cartoons. :)
Hysterical! I can't wait till you show her this in 10 years. Do you think you can get her on video?
Post a Comment