
Hosted by Peggy @ http://thesimplewoman.blogspot.com
*********************************************************************
*********************************************************************
For Today June 29th 2009...
Outside my window... 51 degrees with a high of 79 today. I really do love the weather in Wyoming this time of year.
I am thinking... about going back to sleep. I woke up at 6:17 am. It's only 7 now and everyone else is still sleeping.
I am thankful for... my family and my weekend of alone time.
From the learning rooms... it's summer.
From the kitchen... Yesterday I made what we have come to refer to as THE cookies.
I am wearing... jammies.
I am creating... a happy house. Can I always say that when I can't think of something else??
I am going... to see if I can bath the dogs and get up the nerve to clip them myself. That kind of scares me but I think they'll be more comfortable for the summer.
I am reading... Book 10 of the Wheel of Time Series (ah ha! You thought I was going to say Book 9 didn't you?? lol) and Firefly Lane
I am hoping... to have a pleasant day.
I am hearing... the TV and the dogs play.
Around the house... Things very clean. Nothing like a weekend totally alone to get your whole house clean! I even shampooed all the carpets twice!
One of my favorite things... fruit with a little sugar and some heavy cream on it - which I ate several times during my weekend alone.
A few plans for the rest of the week: Nothing really. Just summer time stuff. Should be a gorgeous week.
Here is picture thought I am sharing... I couldn't decide what to use so I went to my google bar slide show and this was the picture right at the moment. My Leahs. My sister & my child. Love it!
1 comments:
Wow, you and your sister look a lot alike!
Sue
Post a Comment