I posted this picture last August of my sister & I. I'm reposting it for Sue who commented that my sister & I looked alike from my last Simple Woman post :)
Hey Camille...just checking in on you. I love reading your blog. Probably because you are so real! And funny! I'm sorry life is hard for you guys right now.(swear word!) I'll keep you in my prayers. You're an awesome person and I hope only good things come your way...soon!
3 comments:
Hey Camille...just checking in on you. I love reading your blog. Probably because you are so real! And funny! I'm sorry life is hard for you guys right now.(swear word!) I'll keep you in my prayers. You're an awesome person and I hope only good things come your way...soon!
Great picture! Thanks for sharing it again! You guys really do look a lot alike.
Sue
Oh my gosh, yes!
Post a Comment