Sunday, February 12, 2012

Sunday Sentimental Share

I have a… thing… with this song  lately. I’ve been listening to it over and over again. I’ve known this song for many years and always I’ve gotten the message I think she intended but right now – with everything with my health and learning to function within the new normal I’m making for myself – It’s the bold part that is sort of speaking to me as I play it.

And that’s my sentimental share for today.

Also – I just have to publically say how fantastic my husband has been through all of this. He has taken on so much responsibility and is getting so much done when I’m having bad days. I know seeing me hurt is causing him pain. He loves me, He wants to fix it and he can’t. I’m so grateful for his caring and his love and his tenderness towards me. Love you, my Busband.

If I could tell the world just one thing
It would be that we're all OK
and not to worry 'cause worry is wasteful
and useless in times like these

I won't be made useless
I won't be idle with despair
I will gather myself around my faith
For light does the darkness most fear

My hands are small, I know
But they're not yours, they are my own
But they're not yours, they are my own
and I am never broken


Poverty stole your golden shoes
But it didn't steal your laughter
and heart ache came to visit me
But I knew it wasn't ever after

We'll fight, not out of spite
For someone must stand up for what's right
'Cause where there's a man who has no voice
There ours shall go singing

My hands are small I know
But they're not yours, they are my own
But they're not yours, they are my own
and I am never broken

In the end only kindness matters
In the end only kindness matters
I will get down on my knees, and I will pray
I will get down on my knees, and I will pray
I will get down on my knees, and I will pray

My hands are small I know
But they're not yours, they are my own
But they're not yours, they are my own
and I am never broken

My hands are small I know
But they're not yours, they are my own
But they're not yours, they are my own
and I am never broken

We are never broken

We are God's eyes
God's hands
God's mind

We are God's eyes
God's hands
God's heart

We are God's eyes
God's hands
God's eyes

We are God's hands
We are God's hands

0 comments: