This is a picture meme that's been floating around awhile; I saw it most recently at Production, Not Reproduction(Heather)'s. The game is to sum yourself up visually in twelve images:
(a) Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search. (b) Using only the first page, pick an image. (c) Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd's mosaic maker.
The questions:
- What is your first name? Camille
- What is your favorite food? Crab
- What high school did you go to? Westford Academy
- What is your favorite color? Blue
- Who is your celebrity crush? Matthew McConaughey
- Favorite drink? Water
- Dream vacation? Venice, Italy
- Favorite dessert? Watermelon Shaved Ice
- What you want to be when you grow up? Mommy
- What do you love most in life? My Family
- One word to describe you. Loyal
- Your favorite animal? Panda Bear
Photo credits: 1. Pickle posing like Camille, 2. King Crab, 3. Westford Academy, 4. Blue Rose 5. Matthew McConaughey, 6. Water is life!, 7. Venice Italy Night, 8. Matsumoto's, 9. Robin Mommy 10. My family, 11. Loyal, 12. Baby Panda Bear
PS I'm gonna admit this was kind of a pain! But after I got started I didn't want to quit. ;)
2 comments:
that was way cool!
mine will be up on wednesday.
Oh, I love the water and Venice pics!
Post a Comment