On my forum (Adoption TeaTime), someone asked in a fun thread "What is the weirdest thing your husband does?"
I went back to that thread over & over again. I could not for the life of me settle on ONE weird thing he does. That's just not gonna happen. So I finally wrote a post that I was giving up. He's so weird there isn't just one thing.
Well, later that night we are laying on the guest bed talking (Leah was asleep in our bed, of course. lol) Here is a snippet of our conversation (which I posted on that thread too):
D: People do what I say. You should listen to me.
C: Oh ya? What people.
D: Just all people.
C: *giving him a look*
D: Well, maybe only small animals.
C: Small animals listen to you? *still with the look*
D: Actually, I listen to the squirrels.
C: The squirrels talk to you?
D: I have to listen. They are so LOUD!
At this point I can't stop laughing.
See? Who even THINKS to say stuff like that???
At least my life is fun!!
It’s Not About Hate. Not Entirely.
9 years ago
4 comments:
Fun and interesting.
Sounds likes you never have a dull moment :D
He is a trip!!
That's our Drew! ;)
Post a Comment