Got this from Connie's blog
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses.
4 comments:
My favoritest memory with you Camille (and I have a bunch but you said favoritest....I think) Anyway is when I was chatting with you and I got "the call" about our youngest!! In that conversation we were or I was sharing how I really didn't think we would hear anything until spring at the earliest. Shows what I know. ;) LOL! So there ya go!! :D
My favoritest memory with Camille...EVERY time I have seen her!! We have had so many fun visits with our little ones. Tyce and Leah are meant to be and Camille and I will one day be family! LOL!! We have been to the Treehouse Museum, the Zoo, Walmart (way too much). We have talked through all hours of the night and rolled our eyes at our miracle babies. We have eaten yummy treats and LOTS of food!
It is time for another visit...STUPID GAS PRICES.
My favorite memory is FINALLY getting to the hotel where we met, waiting and watching for the elevator to come down. Next thing I knew I was bawling like a baby as we hugged. It was like we'd known each other forever!
Like Kathy and Daisha....I have a ton of great memories with you (on line shopping together, school work lol, I could go on and on...)
i think i pick...
when you brought carrots one week to young women's...
cuz the week before you had gotten the girls all worked up with sugar.
that was funny.
Post a Comment