Thursday, July 17, 2008

Adoption #2 Update

Well, since Drew hasn't been working we haven't really been pushing on the adoption. We - of course - do not have the money right now.

But it has started to become worrisome that we haven't heard from the caseworker (Robert) at all.

Today though I got a call from the agency office in Utah.

Robert has apparently taken a job in Virginia! Okay then.

And while this guy - whose name I have already forgotten - is apparently are new caseworker, he has decided that we'd be better served by the Denver office because he rarely comes here. The Denver office doesn't cover Rawlins but drives through here every month. Who set that plan up? LOL

So our file is being transferred to Denver. Our new caseworker is named Dan.

That's all I know.

I'm supposed to call the Denver office soon to set everything up & make sure they got our file.

:)

0 comments: