My blog about my life, my religion, my food and my fantastic daughters.
Oh those photos made my morning! Too adorable.
She is just so darn cute!! I love all that curly hair and that face is just to die for.Asha wants to go fishing so bad but I can't get her dad to take her.
Precious. Just precious.
Camille, she is just a DOLL! And such a cute little attitude in the pictures. I love her hair. As a lilly white momma, did you have to take lessons on how to tame it all? I absolutely love it!
Your daughter is beautiful!!!!!
i love her face.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Oh those photos made my morning! Too adorable.
She is just so darn cute!! I love all that curly hair and that face is just to die for.
Asha wants to go fishing so bad but I can't get her dad to take her.
Precious. Just precious.
Camille, she is just a DOLL! And such a cute little attitude in the pictures.
I love her hair. As a lilly white momma, did you have to take lessons on how to tame it all?
I absolutely love it!
Your daughter is beautiful!!!!!
i love her face.
Post a Comment