No not ME. Don't get all shocked! LOL
I just think it's SO cool that I have 3 dear friends/family that are pg right now.
Deanna, Leah, & Daisha
Each has struggled with fertility & each pregnancy is just such an exciting miracle. What cool things are happening all around me! I love it!
I also love that in early years of my own journey this would have been difficult for me. But I'm in such a good place with my life it brings me nothing but joy!
What a wonderful time! Every few months for this next year one of my friends is going to have a baby! How cool is that?
And from our TeaTime group there have been SO many babies this last year. Bek, Lori, Robin, Aimee. It's just amazing!
It’s Not About Hate. Not Entirely.
9 years ago
2 comments:
I couldn't agree more! I am so happy for everyone!!!!!!
LOVE your new layout, btw!
You know, having friends like you and the rest of the TT gang makes my pregnancy even more fun and exciting.
I really love you guys!
Post a Comment