Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Dressing yourself...

Leah has decided dressing herself is now the way to go. Today's choices...

Backwards pink shirt, jean skirt with red stitching & red belt, mint green socks, and a blue head band.

And yet STILL the cutest thing ever!




And just for your viewing pleasure...





***UPDATE***

She changed her outfit a bit...


PS Those pants are on backwards.

5 comments:

Away2me (Deanna) said...

Fantastic - She's going to be a designer I'm sure. Project Runway 2020!

Anonymous said...

I love it!! Marlo is doing the same thing and ALWAYS wants to wear her church shoes with shorts. I love this age and stage. They are SO funny!

tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

LOVE it. Very cool.

She has just got the sweetest face. You must munch on those cheeks all the time!

Anonymous said...

LOL Tracey! I threaten frequently to eat her face. And then I nibble on her cheeks. When she hears me say it she runs screaming hehe

Mandy said...

Wow Cam your house sounds alot like mine. Asha has been dressing herself for a few weeks now and it's always dresses or footy pajamas. One extreme to the next and it's usually opposite of what she should be wearing for the weather.

I also tell Asha I'm going to nibble her up and nibble on her cheeks. It must be a mommy thing. LOL

Leah is just so darn cute and I love the curly hair.