Sunday, August 3, 2008

Moments

Some of my favorites for the last couple of days...

Drew asked Leah if she would like to come with him to go to the store.

L: For what, Daddy?
D: Line for the weed whacker

When they arrived at the store - "Daddy, is this the weed whacker store??"

***

Bring me a big teddy bear - "Mommy, my bear doesn't feel well."

I don't know why that caught me so off guard. She's two. Should she say "bear sick, mommy" or something like that?

***

Drew asked Leah - "Do you want to go for a walk with me?" (calling up to her from the main floor to upstairs)

Leah screams back excitedly - "let me just get dressed real fast!"

***

I know that stuff is cutest to me but I thought I'd share anyway ;)

1 comments:

Away2me (Deanna) said...

I think she is entirely too smart!