DHL - oh how I loathe thee!
I can't not say I've had a good experience EVER with DHL' s shipping company. And this time is no different. I'm certain it doesn't help that I live in Nowhere, WY but UGH. UPS manages just fine! Fedex always works. So what is the big deal?
I ordered a new laptop from Dell - who always uses DHL these days.
So, as I'm tracking the laptop (I want to be home when it arrives!), I see it go from NV to SLC. Woohoo I think! That's so close.... Well, it went from SLC - 5 hours WEST of me to Aurora, CO (Denver) which is 4 hours South EAST of me. Idiots. They had to pass my house to manage that.
But I understand, major hubs responsible for certain areas I'm sure. Whatever.
Then it leaves Aurora & says "tranferred for delivery" - whatever that means because it didn't come that day.
And this morning... it's in Rock Springs! That's 120 miles WEST of here again.
That means my laptop passed my house AGAIN.
And now it just says "in transit to" - not out for delivery. Perhaps they want to take it to Laramie? 100 miles on the other side of me???? ACK!
It’s Not About Hate. Not Entirely.
9 years ago
3 comments:
we HATE DHL, too! They are HORRIBLE! I've launched a complaint with the barn here...they do not like me at all....it's ok since the feeling is so mutual!
{{{Hugs}}} Hope it gets there soon!
i think i actually saw it in lyman on our way back from girls camp.
:D
sorry. the whole tracking thing is nice, until you move here. then you watch it pass by..and pass by...and pass by...
ugh, i hate waiting for slow things in the mail...
Post a Comment