Sunday, August 10, 2008

Brilliant Weblog Award

My friend Connie awarded me the "Brilliant Weblog Award". She awarded it to 7 people. I will also award it to 7 people. (In case you haven't noticed that means it's not the most prestigious award ever.... hehe)

What this really entails is me filling in the answers to the following questions, then passing this along to 7 other Brilliant Bloggers!

A: Attached or Single? Attached
B: Best friend? Drew
C: Cake or Pie? Pie
D: Day of Choice? Sunday
E: Essential Item? Computer with Internet access
F: Favorite Color? Navy
G: Gummy Bears or Worms? Worms
H: Hometown? I can't answer this question. I've lived a lot of places.
I: Indulgence? Crab
J: January or July? July
K: Kids? Leah
L: Life isn't complete without? My Family
M: Marriage Date? 21 Nov 97
N: Number of Brothers & Sisters? 1 full brother, 1 full sister, 3 step brothers, 1 step sister, 3 brother-in-laws, 5 sister-in-laws - I think I got that count right... I'm not totally sure. Seriously lol
O: Oranges or Apples? Oranges
P: Phobias? Bugs. Spiders are the worst. AND twisted socks. How can people just walk around like that???
Q: Quotes? Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, vision cleared, ambition inspired, and success achieved. ~Helen Keller
R: Reason to smile? Food
S: Season of choice? Spring
T: Tag seven peeps! (see list below)
U: Unknown fact about me?
V: Vegetable? Corn on the Cob
X: X-ray or Ultrasound? What a weird choice - Ultrasound
Y: Your fave food? Crab
Z: Zodiac sign? Capricorn

Seven Brilliant Bloggers I am passing this tag onto...
1- Leah
2- Becky
3- Pep
4- Daisha
5- Christine
6- Mandy
7- Kathy

PS - As always - I will NOT be offended if you don't do this ;)

1 comments:

Jaycey said...

Hmmm...I did not know that unknown fact about you. :P