Sunday, August 24, 2008

Happy Day

I'm still just having the happiest day. Church was fun. Have I mentioned I love working in Young Women's (the 12-18 year old girls at church)? Well, I do! It makes Sundays all the more fun.

I talked to Drew after worked. You can hear the happiness beaming over the phone! Happy, happy man.

________________________________

Jaycey - All the way home Leah chanted "Jaycey gave me a sucker. Jaycey gave me a sucker." in a sing song voice.

over and over.

Good thing we don't live 30 minutes from the building. hehe

________________________________

OH!

Yesterday Leah says to me...

"I have a tiny butt. YOU have a BIG BIG butt."

Thanks for that Leah.

_________________________________

Did I mention Drew's at work? I'm so happy!

_________________________________

Edited to add:

cookies 

I took these cookies to Young Women's today. I'd never tried them before. GROSSEST. COOKIES. EVER. Sick.

2 comments:

Connie Babe said...

lol...don't you just love how we have to not have our egos damaged from our kiddos? :D

Jaycey said...

Oh that makes me so happy.

I absolutely adore your daughter.