Sunday, August 10, 2008

Unknown Fact

Oops. I left that blank. Thanks Jaycey ;)

So here's the thing. I'm an open book. I'll tell you just about anything about myself. Whenever I hit questions like that I'm completely stumped.

So I was gonna go back to that question & I forgot. lol

Let's see....

I need to pee right now? that's cheating.

Um...

I went by my first name - Anna - for one year. In 3rd grade. I don't know why I wanted to do that. But since I had it switched on my records at school (mom had registered me as just Camille to begin with) no one would ever change it back because legally my name is Anna Camille. And that followed me through school for the rest of my education. Such a pain.

"Anna?"

"Here. I go by Camille."

:)

1 comments:

Jaycey said...

That is something I did not know.

Thank you.

I didn't know Camille is your middle name.

Cool fact.