We have a new caseworker in Denver. Dan.
He called me yesterday.
Well, first. On Sunday I got a call from a woman that works for the office in Utah but lives in Wyoming. She wanted to talk to us about where we were in the process. I mentioned I thought we were being transferred to Denver & she didn't have any idea what I was talking about! lol She said she'd call me back when she found it. Whatever!
So yesterday (Thursday) Dan calls and says he got our file about 10 minutes ago. He's coming through here next Tuesday & would we like to meet! Hooray!
So he thinks that we can get most every done in 3 visits. He comes through here once a month. So our 3rd visit would be in October & if I can get all the paperwork done in the meantime we can be waiting soon. That's so exciting!
And even though Drew is not working full time right now we are getting some money at the first of September we can pay the inital fee with & then go from there.
At least some things are moving along! :)
It’s Not About Hate. Not Entirely.
9 years ago
5 comments:
Woohoo! Progress.
Awesome news.
Congratulations!!!
I'm happy for you!
HOORRAAAAYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm sooooo excited for you guys!
Oh Cam! That's wonderful! Good for you and Drew!!!!!!
Post a Comment