Leah did AWESOME at my mom's house! She went to bed with Nana. She was fine when she got up. And I got there about an hour & a half after she was awake. She was happy to see me but not bizarrely. She took it in stride. I was so very proud of how well she handled that!
We spent the night with Nana the next night (all of us) and when it was time for bed she wanted Aunt Leah to come do the night time routine but as I started to leave the room Leah was very concerned & said "Stay mommy! You stay" (or something similar). The idea being that apparently two nights in a row away from me
was too much ;) I was glad! Two nights away from her would have been too many for me too!
I'm so happy it went to so well! Now at least I know she'll be okay. And I don't have to fear the "first time" anymore!
PS Tyce & Leah two years ago tomorrow!
**Daisha - HOW is that possible??? TWO years ago?
2 comments:
Cam...where oh where did our babies go? I know they are growing up to make way for new babies but it just sucks doesn't it? Tyce saw the picture and said "oh, it's baby Leah and baby Tyce and my mommy with toes painted" LOL!! Oh the funny things they say. Now he is sitting here whining because he is in a mood saying "don't look at me". Well, excuse me son. Remind me why I was so excited that he started to talk?LOL!
We need a new pic of these two babies. What can we do? Turns out we are moving into our house on Labor day so there goes the camping trip I wanted...
awww..I love hearing about her getting older. She is too cute.
Post a Comment