A funny difference....
The first time I had to draw a floor plan of our apartment I went on the internet and found the website that had floor plans and printed them. When we moved we had to update so I drew a floor plan on graph paper TO SCALE. I'm not kidding. It was a townhouse and it was perfectly drawn.
This time? I've just kind of sketched our home on a piece of paper. It looks roughly like our house.
It'll do.
:)
PS I mailed 90% of our paperwork in today. Or rather I gave it to Drew and said "Will you go mail this?" But it got done! Just a few things left to do. Hooray!
It’s Not About Hate. Not Entirely.
9 years ago
2 comments:
And so it begins, the relaxed attitude of a seasoned parent... :)
Hope all of the paperwork is easy breezy and that the wait is shorter than expected.
Congrats!
p.s. now i know that if i ever need anything drawn to scale i can come to you :P
Post a Comment