I tried this thanks to my fabulous friend, M. This is so insanely good.
She found the recipe here: Shrimp & Zucchini Tostadas
And I followed it - except (haha) she had told me to do this thing to the olive oil that is a recipe she got from another friend.
Flavored Olive Oil
(this is way more than you need but I promise you'll be glad there is extra to use on more things!)
Add:
3 green onions, chopped
3 cloves of garlic, slightly crushed
1 jalapeno, chopped (seeded optional)
3 tbsp lime juice, fresh
salt & pepper
Just do that earlier in the day. I think mine sat for six hours.
Then everywhere it says to use olive oil in the above link - use that. And then when you put it together drizzle it all over it too. DELICIOUS.
I almost stopped and just sat and ate the zucchini after it was first done. lol. Just zucchini in the saw. MAN. So good.
Easy to make. It comes together really fast.
Genius!
1 comments:
I"m quite sure that I would not like these at all....BUT....your picture sure make it LOOK good!!
Post a Comment