Sunday, December 3, 2006

New Sign & Dancing

Today Leah had her first every M&Ms. She loved them.

SmileyCentral.com

And she gets quite angry when they are "all gone" (meaning I won't give her more than a few at a time).

That reminds me - she sometimes she'll do the sign for "finished or all gone" - that's not the new one.

The new one is candy. I figured I might as well make something useful about of feeding her M&Ms so I was making her do "more" for every M&M. Then I added candy. By the time we were done she was doing them together for "more candy". Woohoo!

Hooray for bribery.

Right now she's dancing again. I need to load a video of that on youtube and paste it here. man she's funny. Bouncing and waving her arms.

This is the kind of moment when I wonder about her birthparents. I know her birthmom really well but not her birthdad at all. Does he dance? Does he love music like she does?? I wonder where those things come from and I wish I had the answers. It's always just a passing thought but there nonetheless.

I've played music for her, her whole life. I have an eclectic mixture. I know some of it is because of exposure from me but I know that isn't all of it. That would be naive of me to think. I danced with her around the apartment when she was a month old. So I suppose I contributed. lol SmileyCentral.com

SmileyCentral.com

0 comments: