Sunday, December 3, 2006

Talking

On Friday we put up three Christmas trees. (I know, I like to do things to excess lol). One is 6 feet, one is 3 feet, and the other is 12 inches. We put up lights on the porch and one of those net lights on part of the tree next to our porch. It would probably take 15 or so to actually cover that tree. It's huge.

***News flash - I'm currently watching Sister Act I. Whoopie Goldberg just has HUGE hair. What in the world. Leah gets really excited everytime music starts. She hurries over to the TV, stands up and starts shaking her little bootie. So adorable***

Anyway, yesterday I kept saying to Leah can you say "tree"? (which is funny because - of course not). But she started making a T sound over & over. She was totally trying to say T. I can't wait for her to talk.

Hmmm - now she's taking down the nearly 200 DVDs we have - and then standing on them so as to reach the ones that are higher than her head. Oh what a mess for mommy to clean up!

Does blogging always come with household distruction??

----- Just really wanted to get the attempt at the T sound & the word Tree.

What words does she say so far?

Mom
Mama
Dada
Nana
Bob (we don't know anyone named Bob - just one Spongebob bath toy.)
Muh (more)
Nenenenene - She says that when she's really excited. I have no idea why! lol

Baby Signs - milk, more, eat, hi, bye, up, down, "come here", pacifier

She'll point to ears on a toy, my nose, her nose, her toes, my toes, my lips, teeth, & tongue.

I'm missing stuff but at least I've got that down.

0 comments: