1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you
thought?
Blech. You need a shower. Then I took one.
2. How much cash do you have on you?
Zilch! Well, there might be some lose change in my wallet. I gave my cash to Drew for his current trip.
3. Whats a word that rhymes with “DOOR?”
Gore
4. Favorite planet?
Earth
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
Drew
6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone?
A country song called “Baby Girl”. I love that song. I also have Savage Garden’s “I Knew I Loved Before I Met You” – that only rings when Drew calls.
7. What shirt are you wearing?
It’s actually a long nightgown I made for Drew from an African pattern for men’s gowns.
8. Do you “label” yourself?
Why would I do that?
9. Name the brand of your shoes you are currently wearing?
I’m barefoot.
10. Bright or Dark Room?
That depends entirely on my mood. I don’t like to wake up to sunlight though so my bedroom should be dark!
11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
I got it off a blog. I love to read her blog and I think she’s an amazing woman. http://www.thiswomanswork.com
12. What does your watch look like?
I have three watches. All the batteries are dead. I should fix that. One is a silver and gold dress watch, one is a silver dress watch but Tigger is on the clock face, the other is gold around the rim but has a leather band.
13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Sleeping! Not usual for me!
14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
Warm and toasty at wmstr (I had texted Drew to ask if he was cold & where he was - apparently he was in Wamsutter and he was okay. lol).
15. Where is your nearest 7-11?
There aren’t 7-11’s here anymore. They are all called “Kum ‘n’ Go” (I think that’s a stupid name.)
16. Whats a word that you say a lot?
Sheesh!
17. Who told you he/she loved you last?
Drew. Just moments ago.
18. Last furry thing you touched?
Drew (hehe)
19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
None – in my whole life. Does that mean over the counter?? I took some Advil yesterday.
20. How many rolls of film do you need developed?
I’m all digital baby! I’m about a month behind on printing though.
21. Favorite age you have been so far?
I'm 30. Thirty is good. I became a mom one month before turning 30. This has been a GREAT year.
22. Your worst enemy?
Me. Definitely Me.
23. What is your current desktop picture?
A picture of Leah in her Hershey’s Kiss costume asleep on Drew’s chest.
24. What was the last thing you said to someone?
Leah! You don’t need to open dirty diapers. That’s disgusting!!
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be?
Million. Definitely the million.
26. Do you like someone?
Lots of people!
27. The last song you listened to?
I was just listening to a Children’s Song CD with Leah – Don’t ask.
28. What time of day were you born?
Morning I think. (after an all night labor!)
29. Whats your favorite number?
I don’t think I have one. I’ve never thought about it.
30. Where did you live in 1987?
I was 12. I lived in Claremore, Oklahoma with my family.
31. Are you jealous of anyone?
I suppose I am. I’m jealous of people who don’t have to work quite so hard to build their families!
32. Is anyone jealous of you?
I have no idea.
33. Where were you when 9/11 happened?
Laramie, Wyoming – I had just gotten out of bed to check the weather channel and see what I should wear that day. I was on the phone with my best girl friend at the time.
34. What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
Kick it. Find someone to complain to. I need my quarters back! LOL
35. Do you consider yourself kind?
Yes.
36. If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be?
I have commitment issues. I don’t think I could do it. If I did, it would have to be somewhere that doesn’t get so wrinkly so I don’t look freakish when I’m old.
37. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be?
Spanish or Italian.
38. Would you move for the person you loved?
Yes. I just recently did actually.
39. Are you touchy feely?
Yes.
40. Whats your life motto?
I don’t know. Good question. I change the quotes in my signatures every couple of months. This is my current one:
Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of
trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, vision cleared, ambition
inspired, and success achieved. ~Helen Keller
41. Name three things that you have on you at all times?
Diapers, wipes, & multiple pacifiers.
42. Whats your favorite town/city?
I couldn’t say. Wherever my family is – that’s the best place.
43. What was the last thing you paid for with cash?
Breakfast for me & Leah on Saturday.
44. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?
A couple of weeks ago I sent a letter to Leah’s fmother.
45. Can you change the oil on a car?
I have my doubts. Does taking it to Jiffy Lube count? Besides, that’s Drew’s job!
46. Your first love: what is the last thing you heard about him/her?
He ran away & was in hiding because he was sleeping with another man’s wife – I think joined the Navy. That man was out to kill him. Nice, eh?
47. How far back do you know about your ancestry?
I’d have to count. Quite a bit actually. I love to do family history!
48. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear and why did you dress
fancy?
Fancy? Depends on your definition I guess. My wedding? That was one week shy of 9 years ago. I get dressed up for church every Sunday. Does that count?
49. Does anything hurt on your body right now?
Not really.
50. Have you been burned by love?
Of course.
0 comments:
Post a Comment