Thursday, December 7, 2006

PCOS

http://www.ovarian-cysts-pcos.com/news38.html - So I read this article today. Well, I use the term article loosely. There isn't really a ton of information there but I needed to note down the supplement. I think I might as well take it when I'm taking the clomid.

I'll do more research first though. Rest assured. lol

I'm also going to try Cinnergen to help with my blood sugar. (Did I say I have Type 2 Diabetes before?) That and the weight I'm losing should get that under control. Another forum friend (yes I have a lot of forum friends - actually this is the same one with the Clomid info) told me she knows someone who used Cinnergen and his average sugar dropped 100 points! That's insane!

So I'm going to start taking all these things to help prep my body for the chance to actually get pregnant.

I'm so scared. I don't think I can find words for how terrified I am to start trying again. It was so emotionally hard on me before. The ups & downs are so painful. Sigh.

Maybe this time won't be so bad with this perfect Leah who fills my days and nights with wonderfulness! I can only hope!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your blog, Cam!

Just wanted to say - it sounds like you're doing some great things! I hope it all works out for you - Like I told ya before, I'll be your #1 fan (next to Leah, of course) ..hee hee
Just a note: I stopped taking Cinnergen because I felt sick after a few days (tried it twice) ..but after the holidays I am going to give it one more try!