My blog about my life, my religion, my food and my fantastic daughters.
Me, me! Can I join? We can eat crab and drink our favorite herb tea.
Oh yes! Please! Now it sounds even more dreamy (nod)
I want this picture hanging over my bed. I want to be there too. Where did you find this?
Sorry! I meant to post the link. I will add it to the blog post!
I'm in that place RIGHT NOW. (In my mind, but its the same thing.)
LOLOLOLOL
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Me, me! Can I join? We can eat crab and drink our favorite herb tea.
Oh yes! Please! Now it sounds even more dreamy (nod)
I want this picture hanging over my bed. I want to be there too. Where did you find this?
Sorry! I meant to post the link. I will add it to the blog post!
I'm in that place RIGHT NOW. (In my mind, but its the same thing.)
LOLOLOLOL
Post a Comment