I went to the doctor yesterday.
I have no fibroids. The ultrasound was "non diagnostic" as the doc put it.
One of my ovaries has taken a walk & is in the wrong position. He said that is another thing that can be indicative of endo - along with all my other symptoms.
He also said my lining was too thin. That was new information for me.
So at this point it's one of two things - either my periods just REALLY suck & I have a displaced ovary or I have endo.
The first thing we're going to try is me taking a low dose birth control for a couple of months to see if that helps. He gave me a rx for a narcotic. (what a good guy ;) )
All-in-all it was good. I'm glad I went. And I really hope something as simple as birth control helps!
It’s Not About Hate. Not Entirely.
9 years ago
1 comments:
Cam...BC really helped my endo symptoms. I took Yasmin (low dose). It gave me relief from pain but there were no yucky side effects from the pill. Good luck! I am praying!
Post a Comment