Saturday, December 13, 2008

Christmas Tag

William & Leah did this on their blog & Jaycey sent it to me in an email so I'm doing it here :)
  1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Paper
  2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial - I'm allergic to real trees.
  3. When do you put up the tree? Normally the day after Tday - This year it was Dec 1st.
  4. When do you take the tree down? Jan 1st or 2nd
  5. Do you like eggnog? Not much - too thick. Sometimes I buy those packets where you just add milk. I like that because I can make it thinner. And I LOVE to make French toast using eggnog instead of milk. SO good.
  6. Favorite gift received as a child? My favorite gift ever was a kitchen aid stand mixer. I don't remember ever being so excited about anything. However, I was not a child. I was 27? I think. I was so beside myself with excitement I couldn't even talk. My mom sent it to me in the mail. When I left her a message she couldn't even understand what I was saying and Drew wanted to know did I love the stand mixer more than him!
  7. Hardest person to buy for? My parents. When they want something they just buy it. The only thing to do is find something they would want if they saw it - but before they do.
  8. Do you have a nativity scene? Actually no. It broke when we moved. I need a new one.
  9. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail. Who emails Christmas cards???
  10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I can't think of anything.
  11. Favorite Christmas Movie? Miracle on 34th Street
  12. When do you start shopping for Christmas? I used to start around Halloween. But since Leah's bday is mid November - now I start the day after her birthday. I can only present shop for one holiday at a time!
  13. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? No
  14. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Caramel Popcorn - but only my family's caramel recipe.
  15. Lights on the tree? Of course!
  16. Favorite Christmas song? Angels We Have Heard On High
  17. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Both this year - Christmas at home & then traveling on Christmas day to my sister's house!
  18. Can you name all of Santa's reindeers? Yes
  19. Angel on the tree top or a star? Angel on one tree, Star on the other
  20. Open the presents Christmas Eve or Christmas day? one on Christmas Eve (usually new jammies) and the rest on Christmas
  21. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? People who act unhappy about the holidays!
  22. Favorite ornament theme or color? navy blue/light blue, silver, white - that's big tree theme
  23. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Food
  24. What do you want for Christmas this year? A Wii
  25. Favorite thing you look forward to doing every year? All of it!

2 comments:

Connie Babe said...

i just got an ecard from my mother-in-law...it didn't work.

my niece is digi-scrapping me an ecard, that's okay because i'm curious as to what she's creating.

Jaycey said...

you have two trees? :O

Lucky :D