Saturday, December 20, 2008

School

PC160047sThis week for school was fun. For our crafts, Tuesday we made a gingerbread house & a gingerbread train and then Thursday (no Friday - we had to switch the day we had school. It was definitely Friday. lol). We made snowmen with cotton balls on construction paper. They're adorable. I took the picture of them before we added the mouth. Then I realized we'd forgotten and I was too lazy to take more pictures. ;)

We aren't having school with Leah's cousin again until the middle of January. I'm going to my sister's house (with Leah) on Christmas day because she's having her baby! I'm sure we'll still do school there but the girls are going to miss each other!

Leah also got to go to the library today and make crafts - a bookmark, a bracelet, and she frosted/decorated/ate a cookie. It was a good day for her! And we checked out books, of course.

Anyway. The pictures :)

  PC160049s PC160051sPC190065s

2 comments:

Connie Babe said...

You are the coolest mom and aunt!

Jaycey said...

Can I come to school? lol