I gave Leah her first haircut today!
I've been thinking about it forever but today was just finally the day for some reason. Leah was born with quite a bit of hair and she never lost ANY of it. The first time a hair even came out when I was coming it she was over a year old. So since I've never cut any of it - the hair from the crown of her head is much longer than the rest of it. It's so curly and thick you couldn't tell at all - which is why I've ignored it for so long.
I had her lay on her stomach on the bed and hang her head off. She was a little nervous about that so Daddy came and sat by her.
I just trimmed straight across. Then I had her stand up and evened up the back.
(This hair cut is really easy - I have it too. It looks entirely different on me of course LOL - you'd never know it was actually the same basic haircut)
I took this pictures before her hair was totally dry. After it was (when we got home from a christmas party) I trimmed the back a little more. It's all even now.
Anyway - I can't believe I did it! My baby girl's first hair cut!
3 comments:
she's so pretty
She's adorable!
And at the ward party, we talked about her hair. She likes it :D
Good job!
You're brave! She is beautiful and what a cute dress.
Post a Comment