Monday, December 8, 2008

Tagged by Jaycey

1. What time is it? 10:29 PM
2. Full name: Anna Camille
3. What are you most afraid of: not being the best mother I can be
4. What is the most recent movie that you've seen in a theater: Bolt
5. Have you ever seen a ghost? No
6. Where were you born? Rawlins
7. Have you ever been to Alaska? Yes - on a cruise - gorgeous!
8. Ever been toilet papering: No
9. Loved someone so much it made you cry? Yes
11. Croutons or bacon bits: Both, please.
12. Favorite day of the week: Saturdays
13. Favorite Restaurant: Red Lobster
14. Favorite Flower: Calla Lillies and Irises
15. Favorite sport: Ice Skating - does that count? I really like diving too.
16. Favorite Drink: REALLY cold ice water
17. Favorite ice cream: This times of year - Peppermint
18. Favorite fast food restaurant: Taco Time (*weeps that there isn't one near*)
19. What color is your bedroom carpet? Gold
20. How many times you failed your driver's test? Passed written first time, Failed driving first time - I went 22 in a 20mph school zone - automatic flunk. I passed the 2nd time ;)
21. What do you do most often when you are bored? Computer or Book
23. Bedtime: Whenever I fall asleep.
24. Favorite TV shows: Heroes (I may be slightly obessesed with this right now), House, My Own Worst Enemy, Amazing Race, Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice, Fringe, Survivor, NCIS, The Mentalist, Bones, Eleventh Hour, Top Chef, Project Runway (I looked at my dvr list for some of that - I think that's most if it LOL. How embarassing!)
25. What are you listening to right now? Drew snoring (Big Sigh)
26. What is your favorite color? Blue
27. How many tattoos do you have? zero
28. What would you like to accomplish before you die? Raise happy children and see them raise happy children.

3 comments:

Connie Babe said...

i keep hoping that the rumor about 'my own worst enemy' being cancelled is wrong! and 'fringe' just weirds me out! but i love watching!

Jaycey said...

Hey I love most of those shows too!

Jaycey said...

oh yeah, and why don't you have a last name? :P