Drew is at work. Since he hasn't worked in weeks, that's good.
Connie & her daughter Jaycey brought a plate of christmas yummy things to my door this evening. Heaven bless them.
And this was my two favorite people this morning because Leah said "Can I put on snow clothes and play in the snow?"
I love my family:
3 comments:
Camille, I'm sorry you had a bad day. May today be much better and whatever was wrong be easily righted...
I'm sorry it was a bad day...and I'm sorry it was so frickin' cold that I didn't stop to ask how you were.
Hope today is better...even though it appears to be a whiteout right now.
Thanks Tracey!
Connie - Don't be sorry! Leah & I had so much fun with the treats. She was splitting them up. "this one is yours, this is mine" and if it didn't come out even SHE got the extra!
Until she ate the mints. "Um, mommy? Can I have yours of that one?"
Twerp! ;)
Post a Comment