You are suppose to find your 4th picture in the 4th folder of pictures you have on your computer....and post it. Then tag 4 people
My pictures are so organized in our picture folder - family, by year, by month - I just keep going to the 4th folder until I got to pictures - this was April of this year. I decided to start with the 2008 folder. lol
I was laying on back on the bed & Leah leaned over me & I snapped that picture.
Gosh how I love that face!
Tag four people... hmmmm
1. Connie
2. Jaycey (is that going to be the same picture?)
3. Amy
4. Camela
2 comments:
Cute picture! And I'll cheat a little bit by going into the Jaycey's Photos folder.
Oh my heck, I've been so busy I didn't even know you tagged me. I will post tonight. Hope you are doing well. Miss you,
Amy :)
Post a Comment