I am going to be very, very busy tomorrow, the next day we are traveling to Denver, it's my birthday and Christmas Eve. Christmas Day Leah & I are flying to Tallahassee, FL to go see my sister and her new son! (VERY exciting) so probably there won't be much blogging for a few days.
We did our Christmas celebration this morning and had a feast tonight. It was great fun! Here's a picture and video for your viewing pleasure (from Sunday).
Have a very Merry & Blessed Christmas!!
PS Sorry the video is sideways. I'm too tired to take the time to figure out how/if I can fix it ;)
3 comments:
ah...that was the sweetest video!
and i love that dress! the skirt is amazing.
travel safe...have a great birthday!!! and enjoy your nephew!!!
Happy Birthday and Merry Christmas! Safe travels and kiss baby John for all of us!
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!! I love your sweet little girl!!
Post a Comment