Saturday, December 6, 2008

Is it just me???



I saw this on the internet this morning. I laughed so hard I couldn't breathe. Then I showed it to Drew. He did not think it was that funny. Then two friends online - they said it was chuckle worthy but not all that funny.

Seriously???

If I walked into someone's bathroom and that was on the toilet? I'd have ended up wetting my pants before I got on the toilet from laughing so hard.

I think it's hysterical!

7 comments:

Connie Babe said...

ahem...

i seriously debated getting one of these for jaycey...cuz she's such a lover of christmas.

decided not to. that it would clash too much with their rubber duckie theme.

plus, it'd just be weird to...you know...with santa at your back!

Leah Marie said...

Meh... mostly I just think its awkward to do your business in what would feel like Santa's mouth.

Away2me (Deanna) said...

Honestly, it's just you. LOL
Hugs! Love you and all that. :D

Anonymous said...

Connie - I actually thought of Jaycey when I was wondering if anyone else would think it was funny!

Leah - GROSS!

D - Oh hush ;)

Patti said...

If I had your name for Christmas, I'd know what to get you! ;)

It's cute, different . . .
funny? Worth the chuckle!

Hey- Laughter is so good for us (and helps us live longer) so go right ahead and let it roll!

Jaycey said...

I do love Christmas but I think I'd have a hard time going to the bathroom on Santa.

lol

This is a funny one, good find Camille.

Amy Kay said...

Ok, well then I have to tell you my grandma used to have something similar on hers, but when you lifted the lid santa had his hands over his eyes so he couldn't see you going to the bathroom. That was funny! Hugs, Amy