
- In a 9x9 pan...
- cut up 1.5-2 cups of turkey.
- Pour on top - one can of cream of chicken soup.
- Using the soup can - fill it 2/3 with sour cream and 1/3 with mayo.
- Add to 9x9.
- Stir it up.
- Layer stuffing on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees until bubbly (about 30 minutes).
Easy and yummy! (well, as long as your turkey & stuffing were yummy.... lol)
If you have a craving for this the rest of the year, you can sub a rotisserie chicken from the store and some stove top (any flavor but I normally only get the cornbread one). It's the only use in the world I have for stove top...
:)
PS This is my LAST NaBloPoMo post. I did it. I'm done.
And now I may not post for a week!!!
4 comments:
That's sounds yummy! Bet I could even add a tad of my garlic LOL
(see my post from last night).
Actually Mom made turkey soup, that's what we're having tonight - with tortellini. Yum!
You did it! Congrats.
And I love your new backround
Pep - when I make it during the year I always used lemon garlic rotisserie chicken lol
Jaycey - Thanks! :-*
oh, i will miss your posts.
Post a Comment