I have all kinds of deeper blog posts floating around in my head but I'm too tired to focus. So this is it for today.
I decided to lay down with Leah to read before her nap.
After we were done, we were just chatting about her turning 3 next week, her party, etc. She was laying facing away from me on her bed and I said,
"Leah, look at me."
She rolls over, looks me in the eye, and says "Ya, mommy?"
"These three years since you were born have been the best three years of my life."
....
Leah says...
"Okay."
And rolls back over.
Sweet, huh?
I guess those deep moments are lost on my little almost 3 year old. ;)
It’s Not About Hate. Not Entirely.
9 years ago
4 comments:
That's cute
:) I love their exasperation when we tell them we love them more than anything.
As if anything else were more lovable than I could be, Mommy? Please.
ah, these moments that mean so much to us and them. :D
ROFL!!!!
Oh my!
They just don't understand the specialness of it....someday she will.....but then you will be called Grandma.
Post a Comment