Monday, November 24, 2008

Forgetting

Today I made a TDay dinner list & a menu.

Tonight I realized Leah was out of cold medicine. So we bundle up. I gather my list, a movie we need to return, my phone, my purse, some cash on the table.

I got to the store and realized that the cash was on the table, my wallet is on the couch, my phone & the movie are still upstairs, my list is on the piano... I had only managed to bring my purse and Leah.

Luckily I had a checkbook. We bought Leah's medicine and came home.

I need to sleep.

Either that or I'm losing it.

Oh & I forgot to buckle Leah in her seat. She can buckle herself actually but not when she has her winter coat on lately. I actually need to pull her seat out and move the straps up.

I keep forgetting. Imagine that.

0 comments: