Friday, November 7, 2008

Lazy Day

Today was a lazy day.

The three of us got up. I combed Leah's hair out (took 5 minutes because it had been in a french braid - LOVE when that happens). We all three got dressed and went to the store to do my job. Then we went to the library for "Library Day" (that's what we call Friday). We came home for Leah's nap. Leah napped. Drew napped. We laid around. Then we went to a Chinese place for their Friday night buffet.

And now here we are laying on the bed watching yesterday's Survivor.

Life is rough.

Oh! I don't know if I ever said on my blog that Drew got cut off the railroad again. So he's been home for three weeks.

But in good news he got called back this morning!

Pray it sticks. I'm tired of money not coming in - at least not in such tiny quantities!!

0 comments: