Of course if she sleeps too long and completely misses nursery (primary for children 18 months to 3) at church she's going to be SO disappointed.
I've decided not to let that happen but clearly she's gotta sleep for a little while. Aye aye aye!
I sent my husband off to church alone (with a little prodding ;) ) and now here I sit. Waiting.
So now I'm doing a completely pointless blog post!
This is the first time Drew held Leah. That's in the hospital room. Those are some pretty kissable cheeks.
4 comments:
I was thinking about Leah the other day - we were making white "slime" with the children in Pre-K for Halloween. They loved it!! You should make it with Leah and her cousin! I am sure you can google the directions..it's made with water, borax, glue and food color! Just thought I'd share.
Awwwwww!!!! Now THAT'S the baby Leah I was missing seeing! SO precious!!!!!
Oh, so tiny....
She is just as cute then as she is now! Adorable.
Post a Comment