Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!


Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!!

I did the cook this morning but sadly sometime last night I started to get nauseated and it has yet to go away. It's slight until I eat something and then... then it's bad. If I eat something sugary... it's REALLY bad.

Right now I'm forcing myself to eat this plate of food even those it's going to make me feel worse. My blood sugar is too low so I gotta eat!

The only thing that doesn't taste off is the ham. The ham tastes REALLY good. Although it still makes me feel bad afterwards. However, ham is not going to raise my blood sugar. Sigh.

Having stomach issues on Thanksgiving is WRONG.

Did I do something to the cosmos??

Oh well ;)

I'm still thankful for my life!

Happy Thanksgiving!

3 comments:

Jaycey said...

I'm sorry :(

My sister and I were talking about getting sick on Thanksgiving earlier today.

Just put some food in the fridge, get better soon and you can have your own Thanksgiving later :D

I hope you feel better soon

Connie Babe said...

get better soon!

Kathy's Korner said...

Oh Camille!!!

I am soooo sorry! Your right about it not being fair at all!

I hope today you are right as rain!