Today you are 3 years old. Like I imagine every birthday will be for me - I have bittersweet feelings about your birthday.
I have treasured and loved every minute of your life. I love watching you learn about the world around you.
You have the most wonderful spirit. You are so free with your feelings, your laughter, your curiosity.
I know it sounds cheesy but you are literally the sunshine throughout my day. I can't imagine life without you.
I want everything for you. I want to hand you the world and I want to teach you to reach for it on your own all at the same time.
I am so in love with who you are. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life watching you become the woman you will be.
Your existence is such a blessing, Leah.
I love you.
It’s Not About Hate. Not Entirely.
9 years ago
2 comments:
Happy birthday to Leah!!!
Happy Birthday Leah!!! And many more!
Post a Comment