Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Leah Singing - Again

This time when I videoed Leah singing she promised to sing the WHOLE song - unlike last time.



PS Let's just be up front. I'm obsessed with Leah turning 3 this week. All my posts are probably going to be about her. I can't get enough of her!

PS (again) - The last line of "You Are My Sunshine" is something I changed when Leah was a baby. I don't like the last line of "Please don't take my sunshine away" so we sing "You are my sunshine all through the day" instead.

6 comments:

Away2me (Deanna) said...

Oh my gosh! That is so cute. "Crinkle crinkle ittle star".

Renee said...

THAT is adorable!!!!!!! I cannot believe Leah is going to be 3! Unreal!

Connie Babe said...

ah, tell her it's great!

sigh. makes me miss my girls' little hands and lips and voices...

tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

Kwinkle Kwinkle little star!!! AAAahhhh!! I love it.

3 is a big deal. I don't blame you for being obsessed with it.

Kathy's Korner said...

I too love the crinkle crinkle....just how cute is that?!?!? To hard to measure!!!

Jaycey said...

cute!