Friday, October 17, 2008

I don't want to sing!

So Leah loves to sing songs. She knows all the words to quite a few songs but in true kid form - the moment I turn on the camera she says "I don't want to sing anymore." She starts here singing the ABC Song. She sings it about 100 times a day - the entire song with no mistakes. But will so do it on camera? Of course not.

It kinda makes me want to scream. So all the times I've tried this is for sure the best result. And you even get to hear her say she doesn't want to sing anymore! lol

7 comments:

Away2me (Deanna) said...

Itsy bitsy pider! SOOOOO CUTE!

Patti said...

Awesome! And....adorably cute!

Connie Babe said...

does she know she can watch herself on tv after?

i had one of those bouncy hanging from the doorway things for the girls. jaycey loved it. she would bounce like a madwoman..or tigger...whichever...UNTIL i get the camcorder out. then, stop and smile big! i turn off camera. bounce bounce bounce. turn on camera...stop, smile!!! etc.

very frustrating.

Jaycey said...

awwww! That is crazy adorable!

Stephanie said...

Can she be any cuter??

Mandy said...

Asha loved it!! She said I want that little girl!! She is begging to see her again.

It is so cute!!

tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

SHE is cute. Hide the camera next time. I used to prop it up behind a book or clothes and they wouldn't see the lens...